A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Maksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Maksi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maksi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Maksi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Neurology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Maksi MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Maksi practice?
- Dr. Joshua Maksi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Maksi practices Neurology near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Neurologists.