Dr. Joshua Mandelberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Mandelberg?

April 27th, 2017

Our family has been with Dr. Mandelberg for 5 years now! He is an excellent doctor and our appointments are always smooth. He runs on time and is more than helpful. Not only does he answer any questions we may have, but he is excellent at responding to phone calls and emails! He genuinely cares about kids and families.

April 24th, 2017

Could not be happier with Dr. Mandelberg:-)

Dr. Mandelberg has been amazing to work with!!! He is compassionate and insightful. He instantly made friends with our son:-) We are happy to have him on our team!!! Just a lovely person!!!

April 20th, 2017

The BEST Developmental Pediatrician in California.

Dr. Josh is amazing. He is accurate, thorough and caring. Additionally, his story as a father is truly inspiring. His personal experiences reflect in the kindness and care he shows his patients and their families. We couldn’t be happier with him or his recommendations. I would highly recommend him to any family with children with special or different needs.

April 20th, 2017

Wonderful practice for children's developmental disabilities

We are extremely happy with Dr Mandelberg's office and his team. They are all very knowledgeable, extremely nice and accommodating. Dr Josh diagned my son with ASD when he was 2yrs and 4 months, he is very insightful and knowledgeable, calls me back within a day if I have any urgent questions and responds to all my emails in a timely manner. I feel like I have a great advocate for my child's needs and, in a situation where it is difficult to get a great advice, I trust Dr Mandelberg’s recommendation on any subject related to my son’s condition. I have already recommended him to anybody who might benefit from his services. We are extremely happy with everything, if he was working with insurance we probably be even more happy but otherwise his entire team is wonderful and we feel very lucky to have the opportunity to be in his care.

April 16th, 2017

Incredible!

I cannot thank Dr. Mandelberg enough for what he has done for our daughter - without him, our energetic, happy, popular, life of the party daughter would never have come out of her shell and had her real issues addressed. The before and after - in only a year's time - speaks for itself!

April 14th, 2017

GENTLE, KIND, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE

As a mental health therapist I'm extremely picky about whom I select for my children. Dr. Mandelberg was one of the best choices I made in my son's life. At every visit he was patient, kind, and knowledgeable. I really appreciated how much time he took with us, explaining every area he saw and tested. Obviously this is an anxiety-filled process but Dr. Mandelberg was gentle throughout the whole process. My husband and I both felt he "got" it. I wish every provider was as sweet and accessible as Dr. Mandelberg. I highly recommend!

October 12th, 2016

Wonderful advocate who cares

Josh has been a godsend to our family. Our two children on the spectrum are seen by him, my oldest for 3 years now. In this emotional and confusing journey, he has been our guide and now we are seeing tremendous progress with our son, and improvement in the short time he has seen our daughter. He is caring with a great bedside manner. Josh has always made himself available whenever we've needed help or had a question. His assessments are pretty accurate and insightful. We appreciate the thoroughness of each assessment. His office will interview parents, teachers, therapists and anyone working with the child to get a better understanding of their condition, and tests the child to identify developmental age and areas where the child needs support. He has been our best advocate and we've recommend him to other parents with special needs children as well as parents who suspect their child needs help and are seeking answers.

September 6th, 2016

Amazing Physician - Highly Recommended!

Dr. Mandelberg is an amazing physician. He is supportive, kind and caring when meeting with his patients. My son felt comfortable during the doctor's visits, and would look forward to seeing Dr. Mandelberg. Dr. Mandelberg is very knowledgeable in his area of expertise, and takes the time to explain his findings. Additionally, he has a vast network of child specialists and professionals in the event he feels your child can benefit. He not only makes a diagnosis, but is very helpful in making recommendations and offering options. I am very thankful to have met Dr. Mandelberg, and that my son is under his care.

August 31st, 2016

Dr. Joshua is very experienced and talented and is great at what he does. We always feel very comfortable with him through the whole experience - consult, scheduling appointment, follow-ups. He is very kind, professional and is attentive to my child's needs and wants. He cares about his patients and shows concern. I am extremely happy and recommend him highly.

August 28th, 2016

Dr. Josh Mandelberg is a compassionate and comprehensive Clinician. He diagnosed our son at 4 and set him onto the correct course of action. Our child is thriving because Dr Josh is always there for us and has guided us to the best therapists to support our son, as well recommendations for schools, IEP recommendations etc. Dr Josh is great at finding the right help for your child as well as explaining to and supporting the parents through the process.

August 24th, 2016

Great Doctor!

Dr. Josh is an amazing addition to my son's medical team. He is easy to work with, open to questions and coordinates with the rest of my son's specialists. He has made a tremendous difference in my child's life.

April 9th, 2016

Wonderful care!

We have been blessed with the help and advice of Dr. Josh since our son was 5 years old. He goes above and beyond to help and to understand the issues facing our son. Many a time we find ourselves facing a problem in school, and Dr. Josh is able to offer ideas and solutions. He helps us to properly advocate for our son and to know our rights. We actually travel 2 hours just to see Dr. Josh because he is careful in administering medication to help our son cope with autism and ADHD. Thankfully, because of his caution and learned recommendations, our son is navigating through his education, learning to have great social skills, and remaining healthy and never overmedicated. Dr. Mandleberg doesn't just treat the developmental disability, he treats the child as a whole to keep them healthy and strong. A great doctor and wonderful person!!!