A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua McDonald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael McDonald MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Joshua McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua McDonald practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Waukesha, WI.
See Lubbock Radiologists.