A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua McDonald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael McDonald MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Joshua McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua McDonald practices Diagnostic Radiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Radiologists.