A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Merok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Merok, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Merok, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merok graduated from Univeristy of California,San Francisco,San Francisco,CA. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Merok MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Merok practice?
- Dr. Joshua Merok has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Merok practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.