Dr. Joshua Mintz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

January 5th, 2015
Immpossible to get appoitments
Dr. Mintz although very smart, is almost impossible to schedule an appointment with. This is not his only office, and even if you are an established patient, he never has openings. I only continue seeing him for continuity of care for chronic symptoms, if I am sick I go to a walk in clinic.

December 8th, 2014
Excellent primary care physician
I've had two other extremely well qualified and pleasant to deal with primary care doctors in the past 30 years--I had to change them because one retired and then I moved--and Dr. Mintz rates up there with the best. He is always very patient with me, though I have a lot of questions, and he's extremely knowledgeable about a very wide variety of medical conditions. On one occasion he gave me better advice than two well-qualified specialists and, as a patient who researches his problems on the internet, I have found Dr. Mintz's advice excellent on all occasions. I can only imagine that the two negative reviews he has received on Vitals, are from patients with whom he lost patience as a result of their failure to take his good advice.

April 23rd, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Mintz for two years for routine issues. His care has been going downhill within the last year or so. Not very compassionate or caring. Just seems like he wants to rush through and go to the next person.

January 27th, 2012
a dime a dozen
Overall, a very mediocre Doctor who shows very little interest in his patients and virtually never Follows up or returns phone calls personally. He's been fine for routine check ups but for serious health issues, he seemingly lacks both the skill and commitment to inspire confidence. I would never recommend him to a new or elderly patient, despite his experience influencing decisions to have the latter moved into the nursing home that he oversees.

May 8th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Mintz is a compassionate doctor. He treats his patients with kindness & respect. He has helped me through some very tuff medical situations and got me back on my feet. He knows when to send you to the right specialist and is a great listner. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

February 21st, 2011
Really great doctor
I had to see Dr. Mintz when my doctor, Dr Levheim was out of the office. He is always willing to see me when Dr. Levheim is not available. He is sweet and caring. Great bedside manner. I had a scary problem and he spent a lot of time with my mom and I talking to us and answering our questions. I would recommend him highly.

January 16th, 2010
Dr. Mintz is wonderful. I have been taking my family to his practice for 5 years. The staff can be stressed/rude at times but he NEVER is. He is a professional in every sense of the word. I highly recommend him as a primary care Doctor.

December 30th, 2009
Very few problems with the doctor. office staff tend to be very rude and do not listen to you. They speak very loudly when giving out confirming details with you. Doctor is wonderful, office staff mean and uncaring.

October 13th, 2009
Nurses do not answer questions or triage, and it is very difficult to speak with the dr. via phone. instead of answering your question the nurse will insist you come in first w/out letting you talk to the dr.