A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Minuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Minuto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Minuto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Minuto graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Minuto has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Minuto MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Minuto practice?
- Dr. Joshua Minuto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Minuto practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.