Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Minuto
Dr. Joshua Minuto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Minuto is affiliated with Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women, Pomerado Hospital and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Minuto has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joshua Minuto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. John Hammes
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Kalman Holdy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Charles Landers
Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi45