Dr. Joshua Minuto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2014
What a Sharp Experiance!
Unpleasant visit. Wait time too long. Never looked at area physically that had been infected just talked a lot about nothing? Seemed like I wasted his time! Just talked about my results which could be done over phone? Then called and told me I had something which I did not! Which maws then cleared up. His Nurse was rude! I hung up on that conversation. The point is have a little more compassion, and don't talk over an already stressed out patient who needs your help!

April 7th, 2013
Horrible experience
This was the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. He was rude and uninformative, actually withholding pertinent information! He diagnosed my husband with a possibly fatal disease. He never once sat us down and explained the diagnosis, nor different treatment options or their probable prognosis with each possible treatment! He refused to admit that my husband was having a horrible reaction to a medication, even though everything he was experiencing were side effects of the drug written on the information packet he gave us about the drug! He made snide comments such as "you'll die if you don't take our drugs". And " herbs have pig feet in them" ( never bothered to ask what kind of herbs. Said I was destructive and argumentative when I tried to ask questions regarding diagnosis and treatment! He said " I'll give you a dollar if you can get another doctor to stay in the room longer". He completely neglected his medical responsibility to make sure that I had appropriate information on where to get tested myself for the infectious disease diagnosis he gave my husband. When asked " what about myself". His response was simply " you are not a patient here so I can't treat you". He was pompous and infantile! He may have a top notch education , however when you treat people like dirt and childishly take offense to very valid questions, knowledge doesn't do much for the patient or their families! BTW Dr. Minuto if you read this review.... You owe about $6 as that is how many doctors have spent not only more time with us, but more informative time! I hope that someday you grow through your experiences, creating opportunities to be the fabulous doctor that your ego stifles at this point in your journey! I also hope that you never treat anyone as poorly as you did us! Knowledge is nothing without the maturity to use it wisely and compassionately!