Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Mollov
Dr. Joshua Mollov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Stoughton, MA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and General Surgery. Dr. Mollov is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth and Caritas Norwood Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Mollov has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joshua Mollov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Robyn Sachs
Plymouth, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Evgeniy Kreydin
Urology, General Surgery
Plymouth, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Dina Galvin
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Plymouth, MA 0 mi24