Joshua Neubauer, MD Is this you?

Have you seen Joshua Neubauer, MD?

Dr. Neubauer was very knowledgable about my shoulder condition.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Neubauer

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Neubauer

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Neubauer is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and has a great manner. He takes the time to explain things in terms the average person can understand and answers all questions. He repaired my rotator cuff. After 6 months I am fully functioning and back to my “normal” self. The pain is gone and I was able to resume all of the activities I enjoyed prior to my injury. I highly recommend Dr. Neubauer to anyone considering rotator cuff and/or distal clavicle resection.

Great doctor but never on time

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr is very knowledgable and always willing to answer my questions. He is never in a rush and has talked me through the recovery of my trimalleolar left ankle fracture.

Surgical Reference

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Dr. Neubauer was amazing! I was scared at first because I needed knee surgery and I wanted to make sure that I got the BEST treatment available. While going into surgery, Dr. Neubauer had a couple ideas of how he would repair my fractured patella ( due to an auto accident) after making the incision, He realized that his original plan (to use pins and screws) would not work due to the small size and large quantity of bone fragments. Plan B (to use my tendon to reattach the patella) would not be the best plan due to my young age and the possible long term affects, Because I was so young (20) he preformed a procedure of which was new to him, to allow my bone to heal as one, he sutured the bone allowing it to act as an internal cast. I will be walking in no time! By far AMAZING work, i am entirely grateful!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Docyor Neubauer was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I fell and broke my left wirst in April..Now I am good as new thanks to him. If anyone needs a "Better than the best!" surgeon I would highly recomend Doctor Neubauer .

Very personable and professional

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Neubauer performed a him replacement on my 86 year old father. In addition to being an excellent surgeon, he does an incredible job working with the family. My father has dementia and is not able to communicate his needs, pain... very well. Dr. Neubauer managed my father's care thoroughly to maximize a positive outcome. He welcomed and provided valuable two-way communication with our family talking the time needed to answer any and all of our questions and concerns. In my opinion, the combination of skill AND caring is what makes Dr Neubauer an excellent doctor and a blessing to our family!

Conservative Approach

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I liked that he offered a conservative approach to my knee trouble. We started with physical therapy and when that did not fix the problem he suggested an MRI. But, I am thankful that he did not start off suggesting the MRI and surgery, but took a more cautious and conservative approach to the problem. I talked to other doctors about my knee and right away they wanted to schedule tests and surgery.

Wish there were more doctors like him

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Dr Neubauer is great! He cares about you as a person and not just as whatever injury/problem you're seeing him for. Only negative is that he's at so many different offices (and doesn't have an RN or PA)that if you have any issues pre/post surgery the reception staff is not very helpful- and getting messages to him is difficult. But that's on the 'ortho mill' he works at- not him as a doctor or person. The staff is nice when you're there-- just communication is lacking at that place regarding help/assistance on the phone.

Great Surgeon

Posted on November 12th, 2011

Dr. Neubauer is a fine doctor and a all around nice guy. He always took the time to answer all my questions and he did a fantastic job on my arm surgery for a distal bicep tendon rupture.I highly recommend him.

Beware.....

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Don't let this guy do surgery on you! Well if you want a life filled with chronic pain then I guess he's a good choice. But other than that-- stay away!