A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Newblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Newblatt graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Newblatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Hurley Medical Center
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Isaac Newblatt DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua I. Newblatt practice?
- Dr. Joshua Newblatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Newblatt practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.