Dr. Joshua Newman, MD
Medical and Cosmetic Dermatologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Dermatology & Vision Practice show details Great Dermatology & Vision Practice
by Dan G on Jan 19th, 2016

While the practice is called The Center for Sight - and they do have world class vision specialists of all types - the dermatology staff there is second to none. Dr. Newman is a wonderful diagnostician, as is the Physician's Assistant, Maria Tindall. I highly recommend this practice for all your dermatology and vision needs.

by Julia Hruska on Mar 31st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Newman since his office was in Sarasota. He is a very professional and caring person. He will call you personally to make sure you are alright after surgery. I make the trip to Venice because I wouldn't feel secure going to another Doctor.

by Helene & Alfred Gupp on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr.Newman and nurses were more than attentive to our needs and questions. There is no question that we not recommend Dr.Newman and your complete staff to our friends.

dermatology visit show details dermatology visit
by Lorraine Penyak on Aug 8th, 2013

I needed to talk to Dr. Newman about a sensitive subject. He listened to me while doing his exam. I have not had my follow up appointment yet, so I don't know if he can help me. However, he was very kind to me and has given me hope. I have been trying to give 4 stars in all catagories but the 4th star is not lighting up.

Absolute confidence in my care show details Absolute confidence in my care
by Jim J on Jun 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Newman every six months for many years. He always takes the time to explain the best course of action to manage my condition. When he does a procedure he always makes sure that I understand what he is going to do and explains what he is doing each step through out the procedure. I am very confident in entrusting my medical care to Dr. Newman.

retired show details retired
by Thomas J. Healy on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Newmsn was very good in diagnois of a fungus in finger nail and toe nails during a followup on sun related skin issues. he took the time to check out "new" problem and prescribed a cure. Dr Newman is a credit to your operation.

by Diane Jerome on Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Newman is an attentive and caring doctor. He responds to concerns and takes time to answer questions. His staff is more than excellent. I have received extraordinary service from his office, especially his assistant, Stacy.

Dermatological Excellance show details Dermatological Excellance
by Harold Spier on Jan 22nd, 2013

I would and do recommend Dr Neuman to all my friends and acquaintences who ask for a good dermatologist in the area. I appreciate his concern and attentiveness to my dermatological problems. His staff also reflects this which I appreciate.

Nov 27th, 2012

Dr. Newman always makes sure I understand the proceedure he is doing and is quick in letting me know the outcome.

Jul 16th, 2010