Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
Not going back
Dr Newman completely misdiagnosed basal cell cancer on side of nose near my eye. The pathology report came back as negative. Now I am left with a unsightly red scar on side of my nose. I have NEVER had a dermatologist be so wrong about a serious diagnosis and so aggressive in his scraping my nose leaving me with a red scar for no reason at all. I should have listened to my gut which was telling me there is nothing there on the side of my nose. But Dr Newman was so sure it was basal cell csncer. I will not be going back to Dr Newman because of his incompetence.

January 19th, 2016
Great Dermatology & Vision Practice
While the practice is called The Center for Sight - and they do have world class vision specialists of all types - the dermatology staff there is second to none. Dr. Newman is a wonderful diagnostician, as is the Physician's Assistant, Maria Tindall. I highly recommend this practice for all your dermatology and vision needs.

March 31st, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Newman since his office was in Sarasota. He is a very professional and caring person. He will call you personally to make sure you are alright after surgery. I make the trip to Venice because I wouldn't feel secure going to another Doctor.

December 23rd, 2014
Dr.Newman and nurses were more than attentive to our needs and questions. There is no question that we not recommend Dr.Newman and your complete staff to our friends.

August 8th, 2013
dermatology visit
I needed to talk to Dr. Newman about a sensitive subject. He listened to me while doing his exam. I have not had my follow up appointment yet, so I don't know if he can help me. However, he was very kind to me and has given me hope. I have been trying to give 4 stars in all catagories but the 4th star is not lighting up.

June 6th, 2013
Absolute confidence in my care
I have been seeing Dr. Newman every six months for many years. He always takes the time to explain the best course of action to manage my condition. When he does a procedure he always makes sure that I understand what he is going to do and explains what he is doing each step through out the procedure. I am very confident in entrusting my medical care to Dr. Newman.

April 29th, 2013
retired
Dr. Newmsn was very good in diagnois of a fungus in finger nail and toe nails during a followup on sun related skin issues. he took the time to check out "new" problem and prescribed a cure. Dr Newman is a credit to your operation.

April 8th, 2013
Dr. Newman is an attentive and caring doctor. He responds to concerns and takes time to answer questions. His staff is more than excellent. I have received extraordinary service from his office, especially his assistant, Stacy.

January 22nd, 2013
Dermatological Excellance
I would and do recommend Dr Neuman to all my friends and acquaintences who ask for a good dermatologist in the area. I appreciate his concern and attentiveness to my dermatological problems. His staff also reflects this which I appreciate.

November 27th, 2012
Dr. Newman always makes sure I understand the proceedure he is doing and is quick in letting me know the outcome.

July 16th, 2010