Dr. Joshua Newman, MD
Medical and Cosmetic Dermatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Helene & Alfred Gupp on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr.Newman and nurses were more than attentive to our needs and questions. There is no question that we not recommend Dr.Newman and your complete staff to our friends.

|  dermatology visit  |  show details
by Lorraine Penyak on Aug 8th, 2013

I needed to talk to Dr. Newman about a sensitive subject. He listened to me while doing his exam. I have not had my follow up appointment yet, so I don't know if he can help me. However, he was very kind to me and has given me hope. I have been trying to give 4 stars in all catagories but the 4th star is not lighting up.

|  Absolute confidence in my care  |  show details
by Jim J on Jun 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Newman every six months for many years. He always takes the time to explain the best course of action to manage my condition. When he does a procedure he always makes sure that I understand what he is going to do and explains what he is doing each step through out the procedure. I am very confident in entrusting my medical care to Dr. Newman.

|  retired  |  show details
by Thomas J. Healy on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Newmsn was very good in diagnois of a fungus in finger nail and toe nails during a followup on sun related skin issues. he took the time to check out "new" problem and prescribed a cure. Dr Newman is a credit to your operation.

by Diane Jerome on Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Newman is an attentive and caring doctor. He responds to concerns and takes time to answer questions. His staff is more than excellent. I have received extraordinary service from his office, especially his assistant, Stacy.

by Dan Hruska on Mar 26th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman for many years. He found a melanoma on my back and he made an appointment for me with Dr. Sondak at Moffitt, in September 2007. I see Dr. Newman every six months. My wife and I would never consider going to another Dr. And we would always recommend him to others. A special thanks to his nurse Ann and his entire staff.

|  Dermatological Excellance  |  show details
by Harold Spier on Jan 22nd, 2013

I would and do recommend Dr Neuman to all my friends and acquaintences who ask for a good dermatologist in the area. I appreciate his concern and attentiveness to my dermatological problems. His staff also reflects this which I appreciate.

Nov 27th, 2012

Dr. Newman always makes sure I understand the proceedure he is doing and is quick in letting me know the outcome.

Dec 10th, 2011

I am a 61 year old male and moved to the Venice, Fl. area about a year ago. Dr. Newman was recommended by my family physician. He is very professional and knowledgeable and seems genuinely concerned about helping me manage my Rosacea. I currently have to see him monthly because I'm taking Accutane which requires regular monitoring. Eventhough my visits are routine, he is always very patient and kind and always takes more than enough time to answer my questions and make sure everything is OK. His medical assistants or nurses, Jamie and Ann, are also outstanding and very helpful. I also rarely have to wait more than 10 min. I highly recommend Dr. Newman.

Jul 16th, 2010