A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Niemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Niemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Niemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Niemann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niemann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Niemann practice?
Dr. Joshua Niemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Cleveland, OH.
See Leawood Orthopedic Surgeons.