A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Niemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Niemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Niemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niemann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Joe Niemann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Niemann practice?
- Dr. Joshua Niemann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Niemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Surgeons.