Learn more about Dr. Joshua Niemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Niemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Niemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niemann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Joe Niemann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Niemann practice?
- Dr. Joshua Niemann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Niemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Surgeons.