Dr. Joshua Noe MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016
Dr. Noe was assigned to my son when he was sick in the hospital. Seemed caring then - as we listened and did everything he wanted us to. However after the latest appointment, when my mama heart didn't feel right about him or his 'plan' and not only asked questions about it and mentioned wanting to hold off until we look into other options, he never validated anything I had to say, never addressed or interacted with my son, tried to push yet another surgery on us "before the year is up", and made me feeling like a HORRIBLE parent. If advocating for your child is against what this doc wants you to do, you will NOT want your child to see him. Horrible bedside manner. Didn't spend quality time. And jumps right to what he thinks is right - without even studying the patient or history.

July 25th, 2013
great doctor
My daughter went to many for her stomach problems no one could finfd anything. Went to Milwaukee childrens hospital saw doctor Noe he found the problem by just examing her prescibed some meds and she has been fine since I would recommend him to anyone.very caring man answer all questions big thank you to him,

November 18th, 2010
I went in having problems with my gastrointestinal tract. After several minutes of repeating exactly what I said to the understudy, he went outside to discuss with her further. After waiting a total of three hours at the office, he finally informed me that I needed to have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. Several weeks later, I had both, and found out from my mother what he saw. Which was, basically, nothing. He said that I was stressed and that was why my body was reacting the way it was.A year later, I sit here, still with the same symptoms, prepping for my appointment with an endometriosis specialist. This was at least one option he could have explored, but failed to do so. Or, quite possibly, could have seen during the colonoscopy. It would have saved me a lot of time and money if I would have gone to another doctor and gotten the news of endometriosis so much earlier.

April 28th, 2015