A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Golden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Golden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Golden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Paul Golden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Golden practice?
- Dr. Joshua Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Golden practices Psychiatry near Sharon, MA.
See Sharon Psychiatrists.