A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Parker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Parker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Adam Parker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Parker practice?
- Dr. Joshua Parker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Parker practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.