A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Parker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Parker practice?
Dr. Joshua Parker practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Parker, Dr. Josh Parker, Dr. Josue Parker