A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Parker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Parker practice?
Dr. Joshua Parker practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.