A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Paticoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Paticoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Paticoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paticoff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Paticoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Matthew Paticoff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Paticoff practice?
- Dr. Joshua Paticoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Paticoff practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Babylon Anesthesiologists and Babylon Pain Management Doctors.