A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Petrikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Petrikin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Petrikin, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrikin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Petrikin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Petrikin MD is a male Neonatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Petrikin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Petrikin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Petrikin practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.