A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Plavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Plavin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plavin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Plavin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
- Gifford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Plavin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Plavin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Plavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Plavin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Randolph, VT.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Pediatricians.