A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Port:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Port, Orthopedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Port, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Port graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Port MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Port practice?
- Dr. Joshua Port has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Port practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Orthopedic Surgeons and Altoona Surgeons.