A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Prager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Prager, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Prager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Philip Prager MD and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Prager practice?
- Dr. Joshua Prager has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Prager practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.