Dr. Joshua Quaye MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Louisville, KY

July 20th, 2016
Very attentive, and professional. Very easy to talk to, great bedside manner.

July 17th, 2016
dr quaye
Dr quaye is an excellent care provider,& listener. I truly believe he cares about his patients as well as their needs We need more Dr.s like him,

July 13th, 2016
Inpatient care
Dr Quaye was great, he answered all my questions and thoroughly explained everything for me. He made me smile and made sure I was comfortable and not hurting. I would say he is a great Dr with a lot of experience and understanding.

December 9th, 2014
Joshua N Quaye, Md Is The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With
The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With. No Bedside Manors Does Not Communicate With Family At All. Does Not Address The Illness Or The Problems. He Just Don’t Care About His Patient’s I Will Never Let Him Get Near My Mother Again And As Long As He Is At Norton’s Audubon Hospital On Poplar Level Rd. Louisville Ky. We Will Never Be Back There.

June 27th, 2011
Saw in hospital
I can't rate this doctor as an everyday doctor because I only saw him while he was filling in as a relief doctor while I was hospitalized. During my 3 day stay, he was unconcerned, played with his cell phone, the cell phone battery, ordered an ultrasound for an organ I don't even have and overall gave the feeling of just not wanting to be there. I sure would not want to see him on a regular basis! Thank goodness I have a caring, trusting doctor with a bedside manner.
Doctor's Response

I would suggest you request a review of your records by the hospital, if you were dissatisfied with your care. After that had been done, you can come back to report your findings. Thank you.