Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Joshua N Quaye, Md Is The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With  |  show details
by Teresa Day on Dec 9th, 2014

The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With. No Bedside Manors Does Not Communicate With Family At All. Does Not Address The Illness Or The Problems. He Just Don’t Care About His Patient’s I Will Never Let Him Get Near My Mother Again And As Long As He Is At Norton’s Audubon Hospital On Poplar Level Rd. Louisville Ky. We Will Never Be Back There.

|  The best DR EVER  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

\

|  Saw in hospital  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I can't rate this doctor as an everyday doctor because I only saw him while he was filling in as a relief doctor while I was hospitalized. During my 3 day stay, he was unconcerned, played with his cell phone, the cell phone battery, ordered an ultrasound for an organ I don't even have and overall gave the feeling of just not wanting to be there. I sure would not want to see him on a regular basis! Thank goodness I have a caring, trusting doctor with a bedside manner.

Doctor's Response

I would suggest you request a review of your records by the hospital, if you were dissatisfied with your care. After that had been done, you can come back to report your findings. Thank you.