Jul 20th, 2016

Very attentive, and professional. Very easy to talk to, great bedside manner.

dr quaye show details dr quaye
by connie suddreth on Jul 17th, 2016

Dr quaye is an excellent care provider,& listener. I truly believe he cares about his patients as well as their needs We need more Dr.s like him,

Inpatient care show details Inpatient care
by Leslie Sweat on Jul 13th, 2016

Dr Quaye was great, he answered all my questions and thoroughly explained everything for me. He made me smile and made sure I was comfortable and not hurting. I would say he is a great Dr with a lot of experience and understanding.

Joshua N Quaye, Md Is The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With show details Joshua N Quaye, Md Is The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With
by Teresa Day on Dec 9th, 2014

The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With. No Bedside Manors Does Not Communicate With Family At All. Does Not Address The Illness Or The Problems. He Just Don’t Care About His Patient’s I Will Never Let Him Get Near My Mother Again And As Long As He Is At Norton’s Audubon Hospital On Poplar Level Rd. Louisville Ky. We Will Never Be Back There.

Saw in hospital show details Saw in hospital
Jun 27th, 2011

I can't rate this doctor as an everyday doctor because I only saw him while he was filling in as a relief doctor while I was hospitalized. During my 3 day stay, he was unconcerned, played with his cell phone, the cell phone battery, ordered an ultrasound for an organ I don't even have and overall gave the feeling of just not wanting to be there. I sure would not want to see him on a regular basis! Thank goodness I have a caring, trusting doctor with a bedside manner.

Doctor's Response

I would suggest you request a review of your records by the hospital, if you were dissatisfied with your care. After that had been done, you can come back to report your findings. Thank you.