A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Rabinowitz DO is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.