Learn more about Dr. Joshua Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Raff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua P Raff MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Raff practice?
- Dr. Joshua Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Raff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Internists, West Harrison Hematologists, and West Harrison Oncologists.