A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Raff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Raff practice?
Dr. Joshua Raff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See White Plains Internists, White Plains Hematologists, and White Plains Oncologists.