A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Raff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua P Raff MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Raff practice?
- Dr. Joshua Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Raff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Internists, West Harrison Hematologists, and West Harrison Oncologists.