Dr. Joshua Rankin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Rankin?

No real complaints

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr Rankin is a pretty laid back guy that's easy to talk to. The staff is like most other places I have been. They always make time for me if it is important. I started seeing Dr Rankin in Bentonville years ago and now I drive to Tontitown, finding a doctor you get along with is difficult.

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I will not see this doctor again because of his staff. I had an appointment and was 20 minutes early and paid $100 on what I owed. Sat for an hour without being called, then the receptionist (who is very rude and no manners at all) told me I would have to pay 141.00 to be seen and I told her I did not have it today. I have always paid them but still would not see me. I have hypothyroidism and high blood pressure and I could not even get a refill on my medicine. I will probably end up in the ER soon now. I was treated very badly and they did not even care.

Posted on October 9th, 2015