A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Korzenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Korzenik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Korzenik, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korzenik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korzenik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korzenik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Korzenik practice?
Dr. Joshua Korzenik practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.