A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Korzenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Korzenik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Korzenik, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korzenik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Korzenik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Raphael Korzenik MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Korzenik practice?
- Dr. Joshua Korzenik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Korzenik practices Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.