A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Reimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Reimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Reimer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Ben Reimer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Reimer practice?
- Dr. Joshua Reimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Reimer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.