Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Rittenberg
Dr. Joshua Rittenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Rittenberg is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland. Dr. Rittenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Rittenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Joshua Rittenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Rhonda Caldwell-Williams
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Oakland, CA 0.08 mi25
Dr. Richard Aptaker
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Oakland, CA 0.08 mi26
Dr. Cindy Hsu
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Oakland, CA 0.08 mi12