A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Roller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Roller, Bariatric and General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Roller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Roller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Roller practice?
Dr. Joshua Roller practices Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.