A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Roller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Roller, Bariatric and General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Roller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Roller MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Roller practice?
- Dr. Joshua Roller has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Roller practices Surgery near Springdale, AR.
See Springdale Surgeons.