A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Roller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Roller, Bariatric and General Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Roller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Roller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Roller MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Roller practice?
- Dr. Joshua Roller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Roller practices Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.