A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Rosenzweig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Rosenzweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Simon Rosenzweig MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Joshua Rosenzweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Rosenzweig practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.