Dr. Joshua Rotenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Great with kids. Good sense of humor. Full of energy. Very cautious. Answer all questions. Listens. Makes you feel at ease. Explains everything.

November 4th, 2015
A Parent
Great neurologist / epileptologist who thinks and cares. He thinks like a physician. Office staff care deeply about the patient. Try a big box hospital and you will understand the difference. Don.t even stop for personal gripes.

February 27th, 2015
NOT happy
I normally don't write reviews but in this case I'm making and exception so that other people can avoid wasting time and money. At first Dr. Rotenberg seems great. Unfortunately that was the only time we saw him. His office managed to screw up my sons prescriptions a total of 5 times. First they mailed it to the incorrect address after I gave them the correct one and he was out for 2 weeks. I brought the pill bottle so they could see it in writing, and waited an extra 45 min after my sons 1 hr appt. in the office for them to fill, still they got it wrong. Because he was out, he needed his meds immediately, but the didn't want to over night. Finally the they agree to fill it and mail overnight. However, they sent it priority mail so that I would have to sign for it which meant I waited about 45 min in the post office line for mail lady to find. She had such trouble finding it because it was not addressed to me, but the patient; an 11 year old. then when I got to the pharmacy they finally prescribled the correct meds but didn't put an amount on the script so the pharmacy could not fill it. After 4 phone calls back and forth they finally got it right even though he had to go without for approx a week. These are NOT professionals and when dealing with children and medication this is totally unacceptable. Not to mention they over charged me by $200 and they don't seem to want to refund it.

February 20th, 2015
At a time of anxiety, great to connect with a person.

November 21st, 2014
A TCH Doc
Finally a doctor who talks to us and who knows the literature! His staff cares too.

November 21st, 2014
So glad we found Dr Rotenberg! Thanks

November 5th, 2014
My child wants to be a neurologist now. Thanks!

June 10th, 2014
long term care, no short cuts
Ive been seeing Dr Rotenberg for 7 years. I had mono at 16 and have had migraines ever since. The alternative routes he offers for treatment, his staff, and bedside manner together go above and beyond all other doctors.

June 2nd, 2014
Paid attention to my child and the problems. He connected with my child and was also attentive of parent fears. A real human being.

August 24th, 2013
Great physician
He connects to my child and to my family.

October 16th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
It was my son's first visit and I really got a warm caring feeling from the doc.I was fed up with my son's neurologist because she was very impersonal and she I felt like I was left hanging when my child had multiple seizues in one day.Dr Rotenberg took his time to help understand my child's conditions and to help control his seizures.My wait time to see him was about five minutes; which is very impressive.I really and truely recommend Dr Rotenberg!

March 28th, 2012
no confindence
we do not feel good about our visits with this doctor. seemed to treat symptoms not actual problems. really pushed meds on my child. missed key issues on mri.