Dr. Joshua Rovner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 26th, 2015
Best Options Caring Doctor
Dr. Rover has been my doctor for 7 years and in that time he has been honest and specific about procedures as well as therapy and most important recovery. In my opinion Dr. Rover genuinely cares about his patients as well as his peformance. I recommended my brother in addition to others. Dr. Rover has performed multiple procedures for me and was very honest every step of the way. Dr. Rover has changed my life for the better. THANK GOD FOR DR. ROVNER!!!

November 25th, 2015
Puts himself in the place of his patients with his excellent care
r Rovner puts himself in the place of the patient. He listens as if he is the patient speaking, not only the doctor hearing. I chose Dr. Rovner out of four different surgeons I interviewed (I literally interviewed them, not like I was looking for a surgeon to perform a specific surgery on me but as though my life depended upon the surgeon I chose for the procedure). At one point Dr. Rovner actually recommended against surgery (until I told him of some other very important details which led up to my situation). A surgeon recommending against surgery, his own livelihood, impressed me greatly. He was actually more concerned with what patients actually needed, not only what would advance his practice. He has a caring personality and is also an expert at what he does. He willingly gave me his cell phone number and personal email address and told me to reach out to him anytime I felt I needed his help. He is not "cut happy" and he instilled in me a sense of trust and confidence from the first time we met. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Rovner perform surgery on me again if I needed it. Thank you, Dr. Rovner!

November 18th, 2015
Dr Rovner has performed two mayor surgeries on me, he is exceptional, very knowledgeable,caring and professional surgeon. I put all my trust in him and he has given me my life back!!Thank you Dr Rovner, may God continue to bless you today and always!

January 24th, 2015
Double microdiscectomy
Dr.Rovner did a double microdiscectomy on me last July. I can not say enough about him as a too notch surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable and treated me with the upmost care and detail to my unique situation. His procedure was custom tailored to my individual needs. He and his staff were very accommodating with my questions before surgery as well as after. As sensations and what I thought were issues came up the months following surgery they always took my calls immediately and reassured me what I was feeling was normal. They even had me come in after one such call to examine me and give me peace of mind. I would highly recommend this brilliant surgeon to any friend or family member. A true top notch doctor that his here to serve and better the lives of his patients!

December 22nd, 2014
Wonderful Doctor and Practice
Knowledgeable, Caring, Punctual and really helped me. I highly recommend Dr. Rovner.

July 27th, 2012
Great doctor. He and his office will work with you to benefit you. Great experience. Will definitely refer him to friends and family

October 11th, 2011
INCREDIBLE!!
After taking my father to MANY spine surgeons I was on the brink of giving up. My father and I traveled from New York all the way to Florida in hope of finding a surgeon who could help. As most of you know, the older your parents get the more picky they seem to be "Too young, too old, no bedside manner, no credibility, I dont like where he went to school, his hands are too small.. etc" Well, after meeting with Dr. Rovner I believe we found our "miracle worker". Dr. Rovner gave my father many conservative treatment options, and met with him many times to discuss the outcome of each option. After trying physical therapy and epidural steroid injections my father decided surgery was the only option. Its been over a year since my fathers surgery and he is doing fantastic. My family and I are so thankful for Dr. Rovner. My father has a whole new outlook on life and MUCH MUCH happier. Thank you Dr. Rovner!!!

April 18th, 2011
My Surgery Experience
The planning of my surgical procedure was very informative from start to finish. The care i received was both personal and professional. I was made to feel at home. I was made to feel like royalty during my post operative treatment. The entire staff was so kind and it made me feel at ease. I was a little nervous being it was going to be a big surgery but i was made to feel very comfortable and all my fears were put to rest. Dr Rovner is amazing and I will be recommending him to all my friends and family. Dr Rovner came to check up on me after surgery even on his days off and also called me at home to check up on me. This has been such a positive experience and I feel like a new person. I have recovered very well. Having this surgery was definitely the right choice!!

January 6th, 2011
pain free
vey goog experience no stress staff professional considerate caring. all medical procedures should be like this. had a epidural for spinal injury. would repeat procedure in neck or back without hesitation.

November 25th, 2009
WHERE WOULD I BE NOW
If it wasnt for him and telling me step by step what i will have to deal with I wouldnt be here writing this. He helped me and is still helping me get back on the right road. I look forward to the day when he tells me I did all I can I hope you are happy with what I did for you. He is a doctor that knows his stuff and I am honored to be a patient of his. He has a HUGE HEART which very few doctors have now adays. Thank You Dr. Rovner for entering my life