Overall Review

July 20th, 2016
Great doctor! Great staff!
After my primary doctor recommended that I get a colonoscopy, I procrastinated for 2 years because I was nervous. Turns out I had nothing to be worried about! Dr Rubin made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into his office. His bedside manner is terrific, and his staff was very accommodating. I had absolutely no discomfort during or after my procedure, and I was very impressed with Dr Rubin's knowledge and skill. I can't recommend Dr Rubin highly enough!

July 20th, 2016
Top of the Line Physician
I have been seeing Dr, Rubin for over 17 years and he is unquestionably one of the finest physicians I have ever encountered. His diagnostic skills are unparalleled. He is not an alarmist and will not order unnecessary tests. I have referred in excess of 35 patients to Dr. Rubin over the years and every single one was thrilled with him. He is world class all the way.

July 19th, 2016
Incompetent physician.
Did not communicate that he was only a GI Doctor and not also an Internist as it says when you search his name. Was told by him during $200+ out of pocket consultation that he could full my 3 RX's, but when tried to refill was told by rude and unprofessional office manager who belittled me that 2 of my 3 RX's were not GI related and would not be refilled. Only one they would refill was an OTC med that I didn't need an RX for. I was lied to and misled and my meds are being withheld due to his incompetence. Do yourself a favor and find a reputable Dr., who cares about the patient and not about telling stories about himself that are arbitrary to your visit. Office manager wouldn't even refund my Dr visit and only kept talking to since she knew I was lodging a complaint with the FL AMA. As a medic, I have never met a Dr with such incompetence and disregard for a patient who needs to be compliant with their meds so thetc don't end up in the hospital in renal failure. Worst so called Dr ever. Avoid at all costs.

January 28th, 2016
Great doctor
My first time there. Doctor and staff were very pleasant and capable.

January 23rd, 2016
superb

November 25th, 2015
Practice Manager
Our patients are our first priority and our policy is to call all patients with results in a timely manner. Please feel free to call the office and ask for Sharon so that I can address any issue regarding not receiving calls or results. I assure you I will look into it. We value your time. Thank you.

November 22nd, 2015
Dr Rubin is excellent. He made sure I understood everything that was going to happen and his follow up was excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin and his staff.

November 15th, 2015
Good doctor, but the staff never call me about my blood test even I call them twice

April 27th, 2015
Horrible Office Staff
The office staff is the rudest group of women I have ever dealt with in my life. It was awful from the start. Trying to schedule an appointment, trying to get my co pay correct, trying to get my prescription called it. I was in tears trying to deal with these people. Dr Rubin is excellent but not worth the stress to deal with his office staff.

June 3rd, 2014
A breath of fresh air in this era of medical practice....
So, i had a medical issue over a weekend - on a Sat night into Sunday morning. I, needless to say, had a major concern. I emailed the office on Sunday, not expecting a response from the office until Monday. Much to my surprise Sharon, the office admn, confirmed an appointment for Monday. The waiting time was short. But i really would not have cared. A steady, knowledgeable, thorough, reassuring physician. Good bedside manor. Ability to diagnose & answer all my questions. And there were many. I have visited this office several times and have always come away with a - 'wouldn't it be great if all medical offices were run and had physicians as qualified as Dr Rubin.' In addition, the ability to communicate w/the office online is a huge bonus in this day & age of ................well we were are too busy & take a number! Kudos to this medical practice.

October 12th, 2013
Retired
Dr. Rubin is a very kind, considerate, and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who would ask me for a referral. I would give him a five star rating if I could.

August 29th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Rubin. He is a great man with great bedside manner. He is always available and makes me feel very comfortable. He is the best.