Dr. Joshua Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Rubin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Rubin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Best at what he does!!!

Dr Rubin is a treasure...a doctor who is friendly, knowledgable and takes time to get to know you and listen to your concerns. I can not say enough about him and the practice in general. As a new patient I am highly impressed...thank you Dr Rubin!!!

January 19th, 2017

Old-fashioned, caring Dr.

I do not often go to visit doctors, and I never leave reviews. But Dr. Rubin merits a review, simply because he is very unusual: he actually takes his time and listens to you. There is no sense of his rushing you out. He takes an interest in learning about you as a person, which help sin his treatment, as he knows more about you. Very caring, genuinely caring Dr. I actually walk out of there with a smile. A special shout out to Asia, who is always friendly (and funny!)

January 14th, 2017

The Best Dr. and Office Staff!

Dr. Rubin is an amazing Dr. who is extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind. He truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The office staff and nurses are very receptive, friendly and caring. I would highly reccomend Dr. Rubin and his staff!

July 21st, 2016

Great doctor! Great staff!

After my primary doctor recommended that I get a colonoscopy, I procrastinated for 2 years because I was nervous. Turns out I had nothing to be worried about! Dr Rubin made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into his office. His bedside manner is terrific, and his staff was very accommodating. I had absolutely no discomfort during or after my procedure, and I was very impressed with Dr Rubin's knowledge and skill. I can't recommend Dr Rubin highly enough!

July 20th, 2016

Top of the Line Physician

I have been seeing Dr, Rubin for over 17 years and he is unquestionably one of the finest physicians I have ever encountered. His diagnostic skills are unparalleled. He is not an alarmist and will not order unnecessary tests. I have referred in excess of 35 patients to Dr. Rubin over the years and every single one was thrilled with him. He is world class all the way.

July 19th, 2016

Incompetent physician.

Did not communicate that he was only a GI Doctor and not also an Internist as it says when you search his name. Was told by him during $200+ out of pocket consultation that he could full my 3 RX's, but when tried to refill was told by rude and unprofessional office manager who belittled me that 2 of my 3 RX's were not GI related and would not be refilled. Only one they would refill was an OTC med that I didn't need an RX for. I was lied to and misled and my meds are being withheld due to his incompetence. Do yourself a favor and find a reputable Dr., who cares about the patient and not about telling stories about himself that are arbitrary to your visit. Office manager wouldn't even refund my Dr visit and only kept talking to since she knew I was lodging a complaint with the FL AMA. As a medic, I have never met a Dr with such incompetence and disregard for a patient who needs to be compliant with their meds so thetc don't end up in the hospital in renal failure. Worst so called Dr ever. Avoid at all costs.

January 28th, 2016

Great doctor

My first time there. Doctor and staff were very pleasant and capable.

January 24th, 2016

superb

November 26th, 2015

Practice Manager

Our patients are our first priority and our policy is to call all patients with results in a timely manner. Please feel free to call the office and ask for Sharon so that I can address any issue regarding not receiving calls or results. I assure you I will look into it. We value your time. Thank you.

November 22nd, 2015

Dr Rubin is excellent. He made sure I understood everything that was going to happen and his follow up was excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin and his staff.

November 15th, 2015

Good doctor, but the staff never call me about my blood test even I call them twice

April 27th, 2015

Horrible Office Staff

The office staff is the rudest group of women I have ever dealt with in my life. It was awful from the start. Trying to schedule an appointment, trying to get my co pay correct, trying to get my prescription called it. I was in tears trying to deal with these people. Dr Rubin is excellent but not worth the stress to deal with his office staff.