Dr. Joshua Rycus Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Rycus?

August 21st, 2017

he is then best

always

April 30th, 2017

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!

I found Dr. Rycus to be rude, ill mannered, refused to listen, talked over me and spent 90% of his talking and joking with the student doctor in the room. He also wanted to perform un-necessary test, when I tried to discuss with him he just talked over me. He performed and a internal exam that bordered on the abusive. I could go on, but if the above does not scare you away from this doctor, nothing else I can say will

April 26th, 2016

visit very professional

August 31st, 2015

He is the best

July 30th, 2015

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND

If you want a doctor who spends 95% of the visit talking about himself and his kid then he is the one for you. This of course after waiting for an hour or more to see him. He is always running late. I have tried being the first appointment in the am or the first appointment after lunch and both times i've waited an hour. Staff, well, the check in girl Mary i think her name is, she is pleasant and does the best she can when apologizing for the dr's delay. His MA, Christina super sweet but the office manager leaves a lot to be desired. When trying to address the tardiness she became very rude.

May 25th, 2015

Dr. Rycus- very good overall experience.

He is very attentive and listens to his patients. Sometimes the wait time is too much but that depends on emergencies and his caring for his patients. He is thorough and offers alternative medicine when appropriate as well as generics when available.

February 3rd, 2015

too long wait time

He spends too much time with patients talking and because of this I waited 2 hours to see him.

October 7th, 2014

preferes to let his interns do the work for him than he signs off.

March 28th, 2014

Violated as a patient and as a person

I confirmed today with a professional that I was right all along. after over a year of feeling violated it seems a doctor has no right letting a student practice on a patient's genitals and internally without consent. After sitting for an hour in the exam room,doctor Rycus pushed an intern into the room and closed the door and walked away without even introducing himself to me, a new patient.Dr Rycus had the nerve to tell the intern to remember the finger as he closed the door. The Intern sat on a stool and for 5 minutes explored my genitals so he could practice what he learned in school.He then spent over 2 minutes exporing me internally. NO intern has a right to do any practicing without a doctor asking permission for someone else to do an exam let alone practice alone on a patient. After the exam was over Dr Rycus came in the room signed off the paper work, would not let me tell him how upset I was and all he said to me was, "well you have been poked and prodded enough you look like a healthy guy take care" and walked out. I wonder how he would feel if he went to a new doctor and he was practiced in and on by a student. Dr. Rycus is supposed to be a mentor but he isnt teaching, he is having the students practice on his patients and do his job.

March 3rd, 2014

Wouldn't recommend!!!

I wouldn't recommend this dr. to anyone. Wait is too long and you end up seeing the intern first after the long wait. He use patients to train interns. Basically the dr. attends you partially and intern will practice on you. He is too loud, make fun of you in front of his intern and over prescribe medications.

October 4th, 2013

no bed side manners

This doctor has no bed side manners. I was impressed at first with him because he was able figure out what was wrong based on my complaints and even referred me to a specialist, however, he is too loud, expremely hyper, and insensative. My last visit he made me cry and did not care. Never will go back!!!!

April 11th, 2013

Great doctor!

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Rycus. Seeing that I was at the doctor, that sounds strange I know. His staff was so wonderful and I loved the efficiency of his operation from check-in to check-out. Dr. Rycus did have a med student but they were never allowed to work on me. I had a full exam, even an EKG, which made me very happy. I will say that the doctor has a very quirky way about him. It's hard to describe but he is very upbeat and seems to not stop. He made sure I understood everything and even helped me with my iPhone--just love that he is down to earth, funny and yet so smart! When I called the next day to discuss my prescription he got right on the phone and really listened to my concerns. My husband also goes here and feels the same!