A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Stephen Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Joshua Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Smith practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.