A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Stephen Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Joshua Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Smith practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.