A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wolovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wolovits, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolovits graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolovits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Seth Wolovits MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Wolovits practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wolovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Wolovits practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.