A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wolovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wolovits, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolovits graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolovits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Wolovits practice?
Dr. Joshua Wolovits practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Cardiologists.