A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Safer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Safer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Safer, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Safer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Safer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Safer MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Safer practice?
- Dr. Joshua Safer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Safer practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.