A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Scharf, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Scharf, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua L Scharf MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Joshua Scharf has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Scharf practices Otolaryngology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Otolaryngologists.