A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Schechtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Schechtel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechtel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schechtel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Todd Schechtel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Schechtel practice?
- Dr. Joshua Schechtel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Schechtel practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.