A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Schiffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schiffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Schiffman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Schiffman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Schiffman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Schiffman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Oncologists.