A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Schiffman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiffman
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schiffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Schiffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schiffman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Schiffman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Schiffman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Schiffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Schiffman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.