A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Seinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Seinfeld, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seinfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Seinfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Seinfeld MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Seinfeld practice?
- Dr. Joshua Seinfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Seinfeld practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons.