A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Seinfeld, Assistant Professor is Excellent. Dr. Seinfeld has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seinfeld graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seinfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seinfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Seinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua Seinfeld practice?
Dr. Joshua Seinfeld practices Neurological Surgery and Neuroradiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Newport News, VA.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons and Aurora Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Seinfeld, Dr. Josh Seinfeld, Dr. Josue Seinfeld