Dr. Joshua Solot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Solot?

November 6th, 2012

Dr. Solot and nurse are great. He is compassionate and willing to spend the time needed to listen and treat you. Front office needs to be addressed. Use to be great and personable but has slipped considerably since the practice started up.

September 26th, 2012

CUSTOMER SERVICE LACKS (NURSES0

DR. SOLOT I FEEL IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO TALK TO. HOWEVER THE REST OF THE STAFF LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED, WHENEVER CALLING OFFICE U ARE ALWAYS PUT ON HOLD, LEAVE MESSAGE FOR HIS NURSE ON YOUR RESULTS OR REFILLS NO PHONE CALL BACK. THE NURSES SEEM TO CHANGE ALOT, NEED BETTER SYSTEM FOR TAKING APPOINTMENTS, U SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 5 MIN. I REALLY THINK DR.SOLOT IS SINCERE IN TRYING TO HELP YOU, AND LISTENS.

April 10th, 2012

Excellent Staff

I was very sick and they were able to get me in for a same day appointment. The entire staff was professional and extremely friendly. I didn't wait for more than five minutes in the waiting room and the doctor saw me immediately after the nurse in the exam room. VERY happy with the care I received here and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

March 8th, 2012

great diagnostic skills!

September 25th, 2011

great diagnostician

Dr Solot has been able to diagnose a condition for me that I have been trying to figure out for a year. Very caring

December 17th, 2010

Surprised at low rating

I found Dr. Solot to be very attentive and quite concerned. He even did a follow up call to our home a couple of day later, inwhich he wanted to know if any of the symptoms had improved or if anything had changed. This was done even though he had already set a follow up appt for the following week. Being new to the area, I feel very lucky to have been scheduled with him and plan to use him as my families primary physician. I find the 2 other reviews quite to the contrary to what I experienced.

December 11th, 2010

compassionate

I have never had a physician listen to my concerns this much in a long time. Will return.

December 10th, 2010

Very professional

I liked him, since he listed what I said and didn't try to make me have more testing I thought was necessary. Good doctor with a great attitude. Considering having him as my primary care doctor.

July 8th, 2010

Greatful for Dr. Solot

I have had bad experiences at the doctor's office too. However,I had a different experience with Dr. Solot. I chose Dr. Solot as my primary care physician a year ago. I have many medical issues I did not want to address and as a result of this it was easy for me to just move on to the next Doctor. With Dr. Solot, I can't put it into words. I felt comfortable talking to him, he spent, I felt a very reasonable amount of time with me. As a patient with many medical issues, I appreciate Dr. Solot and all he has done for me.

September 6th, 2009

Dis Dis & Dissed

What a piece of work. I found Dr. Solot arrogant and insincere. He diagnosised my problem partially. When asked to extend testing he refused. Forcing me to go elsewhere. Only to find out I had a number of issues that would have been revealed in the additional tests requested. He thus cost me and/or my insurance additional money and he sent to a place that was out of network with my insurance provider. And then he has the nerve not waive his fee when called on his errors.

January 27th, 2017