A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stearns, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Stearns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Daniel Stearns MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Stearns practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stearns has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Stearns practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.