A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Philip Stein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Stein practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Stein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.