Dr. Joshua Stein MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Melrose, MA

1.8

March 8th, 2013
Dr. Stein is rude and so arrogant in his tone. He is an inexperienced doctor who expressed his frustration after he could not get what he needed during my ultrasound. I would not recommend this doctor. Full of himself and does not care about his patient's perspective. I have a superb breast surgeon and oncologist. This doctor was unfortunately part of a follow-up ultrasound visit and I didn't chose this subpar doctor nor will I have Dr. Stein in my future.

October 27th, 2010
I wish I knew who it was and could look him up: horrible experience
I very seldom rate doctors, but I am so outraged today that here I am giving advice to a next poor patient who doesn't know what to expect. I went to the Radiology department today for an ultrasound for my right breast. My physician who is a breast cancer survivor said: don't get a mammogram, you are still too young, it will not show much. This person here sent in a nurse who started brainwashing me into getting a mammogram and finally said that no ultrasound will be done if I don't have a mammogram done first. I tried to object, and they sounded so freaking determined. Well, I thought I am already here, might as well. The mammogram results of course showed nothing and the so to speak Doctor mentioned that it's because of my age and tight tissue. Wasn't it what I was saying to begin with? The ultrasound showed nothing either! I clearly feel mass! I am exhausted after today's appointment and feel helpless that I can't do much about unprofessional docs like Dr Stein. Bummer that you don't know what doctor will be looking at your results before you schedule an appointment. hope it helps.