Dr. Joshua Steinvurzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Steinvurzel?

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Great doctor. Just one phone call to his office 2 hours after a car accident, and Dr. Steinvurvel made sure I had proper medical care at his office and the surgery I needed the next day as a result of the accident. His office staff was courteous and help with the insurance claims. Best of all the surgery was a great success.

good as can be!

Posted on October 17th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Steinvurzel was incredible. From the initial consultation to the operation itself. Everything including the time I'd be able to perform my normal activities was dead on. I wouldn't use anyone else. In addition to the operation going so well his staff is very professional and waiting times in office was never a problem. Kudos to you Doc for doing what most doctors don't (being a person).

pita pt

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I find Dr. Steinvurzel to be very knowledgeable and helpful. He will definitely go out of his way to help his patients. He spends as much time as you need to answer all the questions you might ask and does get back to by phone in a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes the wait is long to see him as emergencies do pop up so be a little understanding. Look at it this way if the wait is long that means you that means you have a wonderful dr. People wait for the best and I can tell you he is one top dr. He has operated on me twice and its been a blessing. He cares and he's good at what he does. He has done two shoulder surgeries on me and after it was over I have never felt better.

Right knee replacement.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr S is very professional. Very glad I came to him and would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Dr. Steinvurzel is a very knowledgeable physician - he is caring and professional. He performed my knee surgery and my follow-up visits with him were productive. The hospital where he operates, in Glen Cove, is very clean and quiet. However, the wait times at his practice are absolutely unacceptable. I have waited multiple times for over an hour and on one occasion, waited for 90 minutes and left without rescheduling. If this office cannot maintain better wait times and give patients a reasonable idea of when they are actually going to be seen, I do not see how this practice is going to continue to thrive.

Dr. Steinvurzel is great!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

My appointment was not originally with Dr. Steinvurzel but with another doctor in the practice who unbeknownst to me did not specialze in knee problems. He was kind enough to offer me an opportunity to see Dr. Steinvurzel right on the spot! He was so nice! He look at an MRI that I had brought with me and then we worked on a plan. He was honest and straightforward with me. I am so glad to have found Dr. Steinvurzel!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

He performed rotator cuff surgery at North Shore Glen Cove. I highly recommend the ambulatory surgery at this hospital. This doctor took the time to fully explain my surgery with drawings preop. Post op he went to the surgical waiting area to speak to my wife. She was told he is the only surgeon that extends this courtesy. He also gave me a call at home the next day to see how I was doing. Excellent!

Posted on October 13th, 2017