Former Patient show details Former Patient
by Susan P on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Stern is a awesome doctor, has a great bedside manner. He will look into a problem and research it to find out how to fix the illness. He spends as much time as needed with each patient and will explain all test results in a language one can fully understand. He was a great asset to Mystic Valley Urological Associates but one has to do for him self and he is greatly missed. I wish he was closer to this area and I would continue with him. Much love and success. You are missed greatly.

Patient show details Patient
by Jose M on Jan 11th, 2015

Dr. Stern was very caring and patient with me. I did not understand exactly my condition and Dr. Stern helped me walk the problem with ease and caring. With just one visit to the operating room I have no kidney stones left...that is after many other attempts by other doctors. Dr. Stern saved my kidney!

Former Patient in Mass Practice show details Former Patient in Mass Practice
by Susan P on Mar 10th, 2013

Dr. Stern has a great bedside manner, very pleasant and personable. Willling to answer as many questions as you may have and explain in words that the patient can understand. I was a former patient of his before he moved to New York and he is greatly missed. If I could continue my care with him I would but NY is too far !!! He diagnosed my problem the 1st time and helped me fix the issue and feel better. I wish that there were most doctors in this group who really cared more for the patient and not the money only or the amount of patients they see daily. Thanks again for your great care. Best wishes in New York !!!