A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stolker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stolker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stolker
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stolker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stolker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Stolker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Stolker MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Stolker practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stolker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Stolker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.