A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stolker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stolker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stolker
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stolker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stolker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Stolker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Stolker MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Stolker practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stolker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Stolker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.