A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Straus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Straus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Straus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Straus graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Straus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua L Straus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Straus practice?
- Dr. Joshua Straus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Straus practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.