A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stream:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stream graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stream has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua O Stream MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua O. Stream practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stream has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Stream practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.