A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stubblefield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stubblefield, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Madison County Hospital
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Stubblefield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stubblefield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Stubblefield practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Winterset, IA and Nevada, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.